November 23, 2006

I taught my first two classes today. It was extremely stressful. I heard along the way that you lose your nervousness about halfway into your first class, and then after that it's only slightly nervewracking. It was kind of like that, but I still felt naucious when I started teaching my second class. We did a lab, it was pretty fun. It was weird because the kids in the more poorly behaved class of the two sections responded to me a lot better than the kids in the well behaved class. Tomorrow should be ok. We're finishing a chapter on disease and then we're going to watch Osmosis Jones. Yeah for me, planning fun lessons.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino