The World Is Spinning

July 14, 2007

Why is it so hot out?

Don't I live in Canada? How is my igloo supposed to survive this weather? Where am I supposed to put my snow dogs? They're warm.

I absolutely hate the heat... I'm melting up a storm... I'm just glad I'm not at work, melting in those hot booths, that's the only thing that could be worse than having just hot weather. Well, a tornado would be worse too. But aside from a tornado, being in a booth.

In other news - I am not going to Chicago, we're doing a phone interview instead, good thing b/c I have no money. Guess I should be melting in a booth instead of complaining about having no money, but oh well.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino