Must Have Lost My Mind When I Lost the Car Keys

June 18, 2008

I cannot go to bed early. Every morning I wake up with the intention of being in bed by 11pm... and here it is, 1:43am still awake.

I regret it every morning, yet I just can't get into bed at a reasonable hour.

I suppose this would be alright if I was actually doing something with my time, but alas no... I spent 3 hours changing the background colour of my blog. Well, I suppose a little of that was first creating the pic in PhotoShop, but not much. It's been so long since I've been on here I've forgotten all my HTML knowledge. And I can't bring myself to upgrade my template.

Probably if I clicked that upgrade button I could have made all my changes in 10 minutes.

Some people never learn, I'm one of them.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino