Come Down and Waste Away With Me

January 18, 2008


Oh yes my friends.. as well as two posts already this year, I also have new shoes. Joy!

I really have to ask this question... to the one or two readers that still might swing this way every once and a while. Am I the only one that is feeling extremely optimistic about 2008? Somehow it already seems a lot better than 2007 and we're only 18 days in.

Over the holidays my family all came together and re-watched Season 3 of Lost. Tonight it all came to an end as the two-part season finale captivated us once again. And now, only 11 days to go until Season 4... and not just Season 4, but Season 4 in HD.

I am also determined to see Radiohead in Vancouver, or Toronto, or Montreal... I will get a ticket to somewhere!

I'm also starting to get bored of not having a job. Don't get me wrong.. laying around and doing nothing is good times... but maybe I should make some money so I can put some gas in my car.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino