An All Time Low

September 18, 2010

A couple days ago I woke up, and like every day, immediately strolled up to my scale and hopped up. 236.5 lbs! I was ecstatic. Then, the next morning, back up to 240 lbs. What?!?!

I'm so sick of these random fluctuations.

The program I'm doing is LA Weight Loss. Every two weeks you have to do "Take Off" where you eat a limited amount of protein and drink their juice for 2 day. These fluctuations happened while I was doing take off, so I think I'm going to skip the next one and just do it once a month instead of twice a month and see if that helps.

Tomorrow I'm committed to actually starting a gym routine.

1 comments:

Alan said...

Stephanie, thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck with you weight loss journey...and getting out of your parents' basement :). When I was 23, I moved to join my girlfriend in a new state...and was living in my girlfriends' parents spare bedroom while I looked for a job. Talk about motivation! Fortunately, the economy was better then.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino