Phase 6 - Day 2

May 10, 2011

Day 2 is over and done with, on to day three.

All these liquids are causing the weirdest stomach growls I've ever had.  They're long and low and it almost sounds like you can hear the liquid sloshing around in there.

Peristalsis with nothing to move around...

Meanwhile, at work, all I hear is click click crunch crunch

I'm ok with the click click typing, it's the crunch crunch nom nom eating something crunchy noise that's driving me a bit mad.

Though, the no cooking is a definite plus. 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I hope that you are surviving and thriving in phase 6! Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

look at registry cleaner to your friends

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino