Insomnia

January 18, 2005

I hate not being able to fall asleep. The worst thing about it is just lying in bed wishing that you were asleep so you could get some damn relief from the anxiety you're having about not falling asleep.

I lay here awake, wishing that I could fall asleep. I'm so tired that I can't sleep.

But the opposite is also true. A few weeks ago I was so exhausted that when I fell asleep, I dreamt that my fishtank water had gotten to low and it was making trickling water noise, then I filled up to icecream pails with water and filled it up. I then proceeded to put the rest of the water on my desk, which toppled over and soaked my work uniform. When I woke up at 5am the next morning to go to work, I realized that I had been sleepwalking.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino