Matthew Good Breaks my Fragile Heart

January 16, 2005

Today, or maybe yesterday as my internet was down so I really have no idea, my idol, and complete hero, Matthew Good announced that he was no longer continuing his blog. It seems that there are people out there who are so completely ignorant that they need to attack him for stating his personal views.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't his music an extension of his personal views? How can anyone claim to be a fan, and then attack him for being an "extreme leftist"? I just can't rationally comprehend the thought process behind this.
So Matthew Good has closed his blog.

Well Matthew, Hat's off to you. You've inspired a number of people to become informed about what is going on in this world, not just to stay as mindless, ignorant people.

I will eternally respect, and worship you.. you music has inspired me, and others. So for that I am eternally grateful. Your blog has started me off on the right foot for finding information that all people should be informed of. I will continue to inform myself as much as possible.

Cheers

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino