Take the World and Make it Yours Again

June 13, 2007

Finally.... after 2 weeks of steady calling, I was able to talk to someone at the Illinois State Board of Education about becoming certified in Illinois.

I almost started crying when someone answered the phone and it wasn't the message telling me that the voice-mailbox was full. I think I sounded stunned because the lady kind of laughed at me a bit. But she was super helpful and is mailing me all kinds of info.

Very productive day...

I'm going to visit my crazy Chem 20's tomorrow... nerdy, but I'm excited. There's Barnyard - the kid who always made barnyard noises, and Ham kid - who asked the chemical formula of ham and also socks, I told him to check his label. Who wouldn't be excited about that?

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino