October 31, 2006

MarieAntoinette
So on Saturday I had to take Coco to the groomers and had 3 hours to kill in the city with absolutely nothing to do. I drove myself over to the theater and saw the only movie starting when I got there. Marie Antoinette. Now despite all the really cute shoes that appear in this movie, it was quite boring. And I really didn't like the modern music in the older setting. I thought it just didn't work. Jason Schwartzman was good, but my dislike for Kirsten Dunst pretty much overruled anything good about this movie. It's one of those movies where they forgot about the important little thing called a plot. I would not recommend it to anyone, and also I wish I had just sat in my car and done nothing instead of seeing this movie. The End.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino