Manage This!

October 1, 2006

I am supposed to be writing a paper right now. Which as always, leads me to play around on my computer all day and then at 9pm i start freaking out because I've written one sentance in 11 hours. The paper is about classroom management. Boring. Useless. Read 3 articles and reflect. Blah. Waste of time, waste of my life. I firmly believe that they should just give me this degree. I have no problem with me actually student teaching, I definately should get some practice time in, but these classes are a complete and utter waste of time.

On the upside, I have found out where my placement is. I'm going to teach Science and Film Studies. So, if anyone knows what film studies actually is, can you let me know? With any luck, I'll be able to teach the physics section of science 10 and 20. haha that is SARCASM. Physics is horrific. So I will probably end up teaching it.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino