October 3, 2006

Today I wrote my letter of introduction to my mentor teacher. It was a weird experience, and I actually had a lot of trouble doing it. It's hard to come up with a good reason as to why I think I will be a valuable asset in their classroom and why they should not immediately regret taking me on as their student teacher.

All the reasons I came up with somehow seemed shallow and stupid, so it took a long time to actually say what I meant.

I have 2 midterms on wednesday, i have 4 chapters to read by then. Gag. There isn't time for all of this. So what did I do? Well I of course watched Heroes. Because who knows why. Well, it's a pretty decent show, but with so much to do, I think I'm out of my mind.

Lost in 2 days!

Comments update: Blogger comments are back up - you're welcome Gina
Haloscan comments are still there as well, feel free to comment wherever you want

1 comments:

Gina said...

Yeah I can finally comment.. Sweet.. I had the same problem writting a letter to my preceptor.. Its weird.. u should write what u wrote about urself

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino