May 30, 2007

It just occured to me that I can't recall the last time I had a hug. This realization is doing nothing to improve the mood I currently find myself in. Depression is probably the closest word. And it's crazy because two days ago I was as high as a kite in a state of excitement.

The thing is - is that I want to move to Chicago. I'm currently looking for a teaching job there, and I'm trying to get certified and get a work visa and all that stuff. The problem is - my parents have gone completely insane about the idea of me moving to the states.

They're scared I'll get injured and then not be able to pay hospital fees, or what if I get mugged, or what if the school is unsafe.

And even knowing that all those things are possiblilties - I still want to go. I want to go really really badly.

Time for an adventure I say!

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino