May 21, 2007

OK so about a month ago I signed up to be interviewed by Barbara - and then I totally forgot to answer her interview questions and they've just been sitting in my email inbox forever.

So here we go:

1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

15

2. If you could choose only one, would you rather be beautiful, charming, or smart?

Smart

3. If you were able to learn the date and manner of your death, would you want to know?

No - then everday I would just think about things I want to do before I die, at least if you don't know you can't regret not finishing your "to do before I die" list.

4. What would be the best super power to have? Why?

Hmmmm tough question. OK time travel. Then I could go back and see anything I want, or go forward to see what it'll be like after I'm gone, assuming that I'm not immortal of course. Also, you could totally travel forward to find out things like lottery numbers, or the answers to tomorrow nights Jeopardy and then impress all your friends with your Jeopardy knowledge.

5. What would you do if you had the entire day off, no responsibilities, and someone handed you $1000?

I would hop on a plane to New York and buy a pair of designer shoes that I would never ever take off. OR I would walk around town and give it away to people who are nice to me, and laugh at the people who were rude. Yeah, OK the second one, that sounds like more fun.

  • If you want to be interviewed: Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!" along with your email address.
  • I will respond by e-mailing you five questions. I get to pick them, and you have to answer them all.
  • You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
  • You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino