May 14, 2007

Over the past 5 days, I have come to realize that maybe I really am supposed to be on the "educator" side of the education scheme of things. bluebirds
I'm taking an ethics course...to learn not to sleep with my students...it's super interesting as you can imagine. Only 3 weeks long thank god. I'm pretty sure that about 9 out of 20 students are counting how many times the instructor says that we will "tease out" the information. I've seen a number of tally sheets....very amusing.

In other news... there is no other news.

I'm bored lately, and kind of lonely. In love with an idea.. but nothing that will ever happen realistically.

At least The Office has been totally awesome lately.

PS - I am watching K-PAX instead of going to bed and being rested for my stupid class. Kevin Spacey is bitchin

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino