Phase 4 - Day 1

January 3, 2011

Day 1 is in the bag.  Calories came in at 1185, walking done, strength training tomorrow.

In other news, I'm half moving tomorrow.  To be closer to my new job, but I'll be coming home to my parents house on the weekends because I'm sure my mom will be having empty nest syndrome, and also I'll completely miss the dog.

The job starts on Wednesday,  I don't know if I'm excited or not.  Kind of I am, but, it's a little tricky going from super part time work to full time.  I'm used to sleeping in and kinda being in vacation mode, so, pretty much I've gotten really lazy.  This will definitely be a shock to the system for the first bit.

Excited for tomorrow - bring on day 2!

1 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I would have a tonne of adapting to do if I suddenly had to start working full time. Good luck with your new job!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino