Weekly Weigh In - Phase 4 Week 4

January 30, 2011

Well the results are in, down 2 lbs this week.  Kinda disappointing, but, I started the week not really focused, but with all the support I received, the rest of the week went well.  I've got my motivation back in spades, to be honest, I didn't think I was going to lose anything this week because of how it started off, but when I saw a drop on the scale I was overjoyed, and I'm ready to see a lot more losses.

This week is going to kick ass - it's shape up or leave the challenge, and I don't want to leave, so, 1200 cals, zillions of ounces of water, and nothing else, except the exercise that is.

Let's have a great week everyone!

And thanks to Debbie and Fat2Fit for two more Stylish Blogger Awards!

1 comments:

The Ninja said...

Your attitude is good, I think you will do even better this week. Even though I'm not in the challenge I'm really rooting for everyone who is.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino