July 21, 2006

Radium2006-24
Ok so I'm back from BC. It was a pretty good trip. Relaxing. I spent most of my time either shopping in the 3 stores available or at the pool soaking up the rays and swimming a zillion laps. Seriously, swimming is fun.

We played board games and watched Young and the Restless all together, because that show is awesome.

I've discovered the formula for absolute hair control. It's weird herbal shampoo + a large ammount of chlorine from a pool + sleeping on it wet = excellent hair (meaning hair that feels like cement and will stay in any way that you mush it on your head because it's just that strange)

I'm sleepy, so here are some pictures of the mini golf course that I love, there are more on my flickr site, enjoy
Radium2006-5

Radium2006-7

Radium2006-12

Radium2006-13

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino