I recieved an interesting letter in the mail today...

August 16, 2006

Back when I got my Civic, I had o deal with getting rid of my other car. I felt guilty selling it to someone when I knew it was just a piece of junk, so I donated it to the Kidney Foundation, because they get more money for it than I ever could.

So the Kidney Foundation towed the car away and everything was fine. Then today I recieved a letter from the Calgary impound lot stating that my car had been impounded a few weeks ago and I owe them over $200 in lot fees and that they are going to destroy my car unless I call them and ask them not to.

Interesting.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino