Le Sigh

August 19, 2006

So I've just finished watching "She's the Man". Oh yes, I did in fact rent this movie. It's not my fault really. I highly enjoy watching horrifyingly bad teenie movies. I can't help it. I like them. Their badness is a delight to watch.

Anyway, it was as bad as I thought it would be. Except it was kind of delightful at the same time. There were some laughs, and although she totally looked like a chick, it was still alright.

I also watched RV, because my Dad insisted that I watch it with him, as he was somehow excited for this event. Yeah. A couple laughs, but I left during a portion of it because, well, there was singing. So, I didn't witness that portion. But it was also alright I suppose.

It's late. My eyes hurt.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino