August 15, 2006

Maybe it's just me, but the past four months have just flown by. Mist2
I feel like I haven't had any kind of vacation from school and it's starting up again in 2 weeks. I'm stressed just thinking about this student teaching. I'm nervous about it. I don't even really know anything about chemistry, so teaching it should be a good time.

I have to get up in 5 hours. I'm not sleepy at all. I'm completely wide awake. Like some kind of anticipation rush for no reason. Adrenaline is a burden sometimes.

It pisses me off that I can't get Coldplay's X & Y onto my iPod. Seriously, dumb. Oh, I finally got the soundtrack to Lost and have been playing it nonstop because it is a wicked good score. And I can picture what's happening on the show in my mind as the music plays. Parts of it is extremely beautiful and other parts make your heart race because you can feel the fear the music is expressing.

Ok shower now, bed in a bit. Work.. imminent.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino