August 11, 2006

RedPanda5
Today I tried power animal meditation and my animal was a red panda. I can't really say I'm surprised as they are just so amazingly cute and very graceful.

It was kind of odd, but relaxing and very interesting. It's like a little friend inside your head, except not in the you're totally crazy way.

So summer is almost at an end, and it has finally happened, my arch nemesis at work has been transfered! aha! Finally, the miracle I have been waiting for. Plus, I finally got a new chair at work, one that doesn't have a back that falls off when you touch it with your pinkie finger. Brilliant!

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino