September 16, 2006

I'm less stressed with school right now than I have been for the past week and a half, and it feels nice. I think it has to do with the fact that I did absolutely no work yesterday and instead spent my day watching The Office and season 2 of Lost.

I'm way behind in all my reading and assignments, and I currently just don't care at all. Although I keep waking up in a state of panic about this presentation I have next week, but I think it will all work out.

I am currently located at a computer in the Law Library at U of A. Now from what I stereotypically know about lawyers, I assumed that this building would be be pretty nifty, but actually it's one of the ugliest ones at the university. Carpet from the 60's, lime green with stains and chair that resemble puke. I thought it would look a lot more prestigous than this.

My blog looks nice on this computer, a lot different than on my computer at home.

So I quit my job and when I went to pick up my paystub yesterday everyone still seems to think that I work there, so they might be surprised when no one shows up on Sunday, unless someone knows I'm not comming and they are planning for this. Who knows.

Red Hot Chili Peppers concert tomorrow night - yeah!

Song - The Only Living Boy in New York - Simon & Garfunkel

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino