I'm Pulling my Hair Out

September 9, 2006

scared2
So the first week of school has ended.

The only thing I can really say about it is that I am now extremely overwhelmed by this whole thing. I'm having mini panic attacks by the hour. I'm way behind in my readings and haven't even started thinking about all the group projects and assignments I have to do for next week. I have to work tomorrow - a 12 hour shift. So no time for homework. I'm quitting my job. It seems like the most logical thing to do.

One of my professors is taking us to a high school so we can teach a lesson we prepare to a group of students so that we can practice for our student teaching. Translation: more stress. Sure I know he's doing it to benefit us, but I'm still going crazy.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino