Red Hot Oh My

September 19, 2006

Ok, so Red Hot Chili Peppers. Ummmmm, wow.

Let's start with The Mars Volta. All I can really say about them is that they were loud. Really really really loud. I made a phone call during their performance, I was not impressed.

But the Chili's. They were amazing. The light show was worth every penny I paid to get into the building. I don't even care that some drunk guy hit me in the face with the brim of his hat because he couldn't find his seat, or that some other guy almost lit my hair on fire when he was lighting a joint, because this concert was just THAT good.

I can't remember what the opened with. It's left my brain. I have no clue. My brother wants to kill me. He had a ticket, but had to go away to play soccer, damn U of A soccer team - he's the starting goalie by the way.

Poor guy.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino