November 16, 2005

OMG I did it. I made my own favicon. If you don't know what that is, look up at the URL, instead of the blogger pic, it's now a butterfly.

Yeah, I made that butterfly. Maybe this seems like a retarded thing to be proud of, but I'm computer illiterate, so I'm really quite proud.

You should bookmark me, because then the favicon will be in your bookmark list, and you can look at it and be like, "wow, is she ever awesome" because that is totally not what I am doing right now *lol*

EDIT: are favicons only seen in Mozilla? When I tried to view the blog in IE, no favicon. Hmmmm

5 comments:

Gina said...

hahaha I Dont see a butterfly

Stephanie said...

yeah well you use the completely inferior IE, not Mozilla. I mean come on. Mozilla has a little picture of a fox. It's cute. Use the cute browser.

Captain Rocket said...

I see it, Steph. Great jorb.

Stephanie said...

ahahaha jorb. That was hilarious. Just what I needed first thing in the morning. Thanks Chad!

christy said...

i see it too!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino