November 29, 2005

Skipped EDU again today. This is ridiculous. I just hate going to school lately. Well, sort of. I go to school, and then I don't go to class, which is actually really stupid, but yeah.

Anyway, skipped the class, and then went in at the end of the lecture and picked up the essay I handed in a month ago. Before I got the essay back I was kind of worried about it, since I had written it the night before it was due and all. But now that I have it back, I just don't care about this class at all. I mean fuck, I did really well. I no longer have any guilt over skipping that class. Radium25


Biochem proff is busy this week and has therefore cancelled all the classes. Such bullshit. I mean, if I don't want to go it's one thing, but to not have class after all these people pay $600 to be there? Bullshit. And it's the most interesting part, integrating metabolism into disease like diabetes and obesity. And now we have to do self-directed learning. Because just because there's no class, doesn't mean it won't be tested. ARG! I was really looking forward to these lectures.

Oh yeah, biochem midterm average: 85% This resulted in one girl getting quite bitchy and asking him if he meant to make it that easy. At which point I started imagining him yelling at her: "yes I fucking did mean for it to be that easy you stupid little bitch. fuck off and enjoy that you had an easy test! you want hard? fine- the final will be like getting raped in the ass with a cactus"

To tell you the truth, if I had to describe one exam like being raped in the ass with a cactus, it would be the Biology 207 Laboratory Examination.

Man, that was 3 years ago and I still shudder evertime I think about that test.

I think I'm going to apply for this awesome job. If I got it it would mean that I would have to drop out of school, but thinking about it makes me excited. I think it would really suit me. I don't want to say what it is because I'm an idiot, and GINA don't say what it is in the comments. I don't want to jinx it. I'm going to do it tomorrow.

Write a resume, a cover letter and get the fucking job. That way I don't have to go to school next semester.

1 comments:

Gina said...

Fuck you go girl..
I would totally do it.
I think its right up your field and awsome money

U go girl

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino