I Big You Ado, Adu?

July 12, 2005

Well this will be my last post for a few days. I'm off to BC with my family, actually my parents are already there and me and my brother are driving up together. Moon
So, assuming we don't kill each other on the drive there, it should be an OK vacation. I just got a new memory card for my camera, so I'll take lots of pictures. But really, anything when I'm not at work is awesome by my standards, so there you go.

Plus I have a whole month of Dilbert cartoons to read on the carride to Calgary, as that is the portion of the trip my brother is driving, because he's not allowed to drive in the mountains. He's a speedy little guy. Anywhoo - not all that much new with me recently. Kinda just hung around the house the past few days relaxing, reading, and eating mango ice cream.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino