It's Ukranian Christmas

January 8, 2006

HNT101
Today is Ukranian Christmas, or maybe it was yesterday, in any case, we celebrated today. And celebrate did we ever, I did a zillion loads of laundry and watched a movie on TV and then we went to Baba's and ate a zillion different foods and then I went and saw Memoirs of a Geisha. It was good. Not as good as the book.

I went by myself. I didn't want to be around people today. I was depressed again. I keep thinking about the past, and thinking about all the things that change, and how we lose touch with people we thought we would be connected to forever and things like that make me sad. And I know things have to change, but it sucks nevertheless. Is that supposed to be one word? I don't know.

Anyway, the movie was good, but they left out some crucial stuff, and changed a lot of stuff from the book. But if I hadn't read the book I would have loved it I'm sure. But I did read it, so it was just pretty good in my books.

And I read all these critics talking about how amazing the dance was in the 12 inch shoes, ummm did you not notice that she TAKES THEM OFF. Cause I sure did.

Anyway, I have to go to court tomorrow morning. I'm going to get up early and curl my hair, so that I make a good impression on the judge. Seems like a good idea, probably not such a great one come 7am.

3 comments:

uglybutterfly said...

I haven't read the book, but the movie bothered me. Too many loose ends I thought.

Oh...and cheer up Stephanie, blogland loves you.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, like you don't know that the guy she loves becomes he danna, stuff like that. No character development. And that fire didn't happen in the book.

Anonymous said...

Fine then, dont go to see it with me hoser

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino