I think I need an eye exam

June 25, 2006

Because the brother of the girl who hosted this party I went to on Saturday is an optometrist and he is fucking gorgeous. He served shot and drinks and was funny and basically is was a droolfest by me. We took random photo's of ourselves, but does anyone think to take a pic of the hot doctor? NO. Ugh. Dumb.
P1010207
I've never been to a party on the North Side before, let me tell you, gorgeous house. Like beyond beautiful. All this crown molding and arches all over the place.

Today I had cucumber maki and it was yummy. Yummy squared really.

I also watched a bunch of bad movies, like Catwoman and Without a Paddle. Soo bad. But I prefer to waste days off rather than do anything with them.. uhh I have to work 60hours this week and that is not fun at all.

I should sleep, but I slept in so now I'm not tired even though I have to get up at 4am to wash my hair and maybe make an attempt at makeup.

Song - Symbolistic White Walls with Villian of the Year Lyrics - Matthew Good

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino