June 24, 2006

today the hottest guy in the world tried to teach my mom how to use chop sticks when we went for lunch. and he was just beautiful
then mom couldn't get it so he tried to teach me his method (because i have my own method which is very successful) so anyway he was moving my hand around and i was like *swoon* and when he left my mom said "you need a fella"
and then i said "baba says i need a boyfriend so that i'll clean my room"
and we both laughed about that one


anyway, he was gorgeous and it reminded me of the sex & the city episode where samantha waits around for smith because he's a waiter at that raw food restaurant.

yummy

then we went and bought shoes, and i told mom she's a bad influence on me because she insisted that i buy shoes even though i have no money

uhhh

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino