The Neverending Battle

August 13, 2005

My name is Stephanie... and it's been almost a week since my last post.

I'm sorry. I haven't had the energy or the time to get onto the computer and post anything worth reading. Not that this is worth reading or anything, but you know how it is.

I've finally figured out what the book is about... Me! Ahh, egomaniac I am. Except it's not me, it's the me that I know I am and the one that I know is inside me and the one that just refuses to show herself. I've started it, and so far so good. Although, that's just my opinion.

Won't be done for a while, I know that now. Things like this take time, you can't rush them. Although, people will have no idea what I'm talking about, because I'm referencing the subject, and I haven't really told it to you. And I won't. Because it's too scary.

Super Stephanie Secret #Too Lazy to Check:
At work I read my Biochemistry notes more because I want people to think I'm smart than for the fact that I should actually review them before I fail biochemistry this fall.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino