Just Like Everybody Else Does

March 14, 2006

I yelled at a guy from Peru because I am fat. I don't know where all these crazy people are getting my email address from. I think someone must have signed up for some kinda something and then typed in my email address.kitten
But this is freaking annoying. And they all have that picture of the rubber duckie as their msn picture. Lame.

In other annoying news, I think I may kill my psych proff. She's an idiot. I don't know how she got a PhD.

My hands are dry and I don't have any lotion.

My arm is being overtaken by a large amount of exzema.

Raymi had a good post on how not to blog.

Fin

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino