Pants are for Suckers

March 27, 2006

I had a completely screwed up dream last night. I dreamt that it was today (monday) and that I was doing my anthro assignment and I was bored with it so I went and got a tattoo on my arm right by my hand.
Tattoo
And on the top of my arm were pretty flowers but when you moved to look at the side of my arm there was a snake head and also a tiger head. and it was freaky. So i woke up at 4am to make sure my arm had no tattoos on it.

Moral of the story: do your freaking anthro assignment and stop blogging/getting tattoos/reading novels/thinking about prison break being on tonight/rolling your eyes.

My mom won't stop asking me about my blog. Its freaking annoying. Mainly because I think she would be shocked by some of the stuff I post on here; uhhh mainly the boob shots. She's all "can I go to your blog?" and i'm like "no way ray"
and then she's all "how come why do you have to keep secrets from me blah blah blah"

Black Star - Radiohead is a kickass song

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino