I'm alive I swear

May 13, 2006

It's been a good good week.

861abf1083.
The moment we were all waiting for occurred, Red Hot Chili Peppers' new album, Stadium Arcadium came out. I'm not going to lie to you, this album is brilliant. I don't even know how many times I've listened to it, a lot is really all I can say. Like I work 12 hour shifts and I listened to it all day at work over and over for all the days I worked, which was 2 so 24 hours at work and then a couple times at home, plus car travel and that's how good it is.

The guitar work on Snow((Hey Oh)) is just delightful.

Tonight was awesome because there was beer and I had a freak out rock out to Matthew Good (that's where you rock out so hard it's just insane) and I moved furniture around my room and it was fun and now my room looks kind of weird but in an awesome weird kind of way.

I hate work. I haven't started working on any EDIT assignments yet and I think I might be behind, but I've signed up for my blog group/

I'll let you know about the address because then you can visit and leave super awesome comments and it will be a laugh riot.

Today I read some of my old biochem notes and I was sad because I"m not taking anymore biochem and I miss metabolism. Fuck I'm lame .

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino