May 18, 2006

This weekend at work I get to plant plants in the potts and I'm excited because it means that I don't have to deal with bitchy customers.

You know what I don't get about playoffs? It's all this "show your tits" shit. Not that I think it's totally horrible, but I don't see any pieces on the news about guys waving their members around. If it was fair, like tits and penis's all over the place then OK, but why is this all so one-sided. It hardly seems fair.

EDIT: Ok, while tits are prettier than penises, it is the principle of the matter!

Song - 21st Century Living (Live Oct 30th, 2005) - Matthew Good

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino