oh oh oh

May 16, 2006

There is a delightful breeze comming through my window right now.

It was hot today and my arms got more sunburned and now they hurt a bit and mostly are just itchy. It's a pain in the ass.

So that Civic in red deer didn't work out, it had structural damage, too bad.

Anyway, something weird happened today, at work I mentioned I was looking for a Civic and my manager, not my boss man, but my manager S, said "oh you're looking for a Civic?"

I said yes

S- "Well my brother is the customer service manager at a honda dealership so he can get you a really good deal"

umm yes please - Awesome!

Yeah!

Yeah squared!

So now I'm excited because he's looking around at all kinds of dealerships for me to get me a sweet deal on an awesome car. Woot

I"m going to the Druid to watch the hockey game tomorrow night and I'm not excited at all because I don't like hockey and I'm going to miss Lost so i'll have to tape it and watch it when I get home.

hmm ok goodnight

Song - Slow Cheetah - Red Hot Chili Peppers

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino