Got Out of Bed, Dragged a Comb Across my Head, Made my way downstairs and Drank a Cup, Looking up I noticed I was Late

March 29, 2005

OK, working in the morning sucks. I don't like getting up at 4:45am. How could I not have remembered this when I took this stupid job? Oh right, I was driving when my boss called and offered it to me.

I had my first power confrontation this weekend. This cashier, Zibi, who thinks he's all awesome and in control of the whole company, had a freak out cause I changed what booth he was working in from his regular booth to the one next door.

He got super pissed at me, so I told him that his wife shouldn't have broken the one that Ann was supposed to work in. So I let her choose what booth she wanted, (mainly cause I think Ann is awesome) but I think that makes me look a little less professional, although, I did get this job because I'm super awesome, so I guess all is good and that rewards should always be based on super-awesomeness.

In any case, Zibi yelled at me, then he yelled at Ann, who had a freak out at him and said something along the lines of, grow up you stupid baby, you're not two years old.

I met my new manager, he seems like a total tool. He tried to crush my hand when he shook it, apparently he's done that to everyone. Chill guy, we know you're the boss, you don't have to break our hands to prove it.

Good times at work, it's gonna be a great summer.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino