I Heart Mozilla Firefox

March 12, 2005

OK dudes, So I totally just downloaded Mozilla Firefox, and it's the frickenest awesome browser in the history of the world.

First of all, it has this awesome little fox as its icon, and that is so unbelievably rad that I don't even know what to say.

Second, I really like it.

Third, its totally free!! that's F with a REE my friends.

Plus! it's not internet explorer, so that right there, is awesome.

Tee Hee. Firefox

And now I have to go to bed, cause I have to go to my stupid job tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino