It's Like you Spent your Whole day Dancing Around in your room to Matthew Good... wait... That's Me

March 19, 2005

OK, so good day, or was it a bad day? I took all my alcohol bottles in and scored a sweet $18.05. So that was good.

But then I went to Gina's and studied... so that was a mix of good and bad... good cause Gina is fun... bad cause studying is not fun at all.

And then I came home, and then, as the title described, I danced around to Matthew Good for a good 2 hours, instead of studying, and am now 2 chapters behind schedule.

Oh well... totally worth it!

And I have to get up at 4:45AM tomorrow to go to work. Stupid job. I used to do night shift, then they gave me day shift. I can't decide which I liked more. Nights were good because I'm a night person anyway, so staying up wasn't hard at all. Day's isn't cool cause of the whole get up at 4:45am thing, but then I can come home and fall asleep on the couch while I watch Simpson's reruns. So that's good.

I'm too hyper for sleeping... mainly because I just had some orgasmic chocolate. And now I'm thinking about how that chocolate is being metabolized in my body... and yeah. I AM A SCIENCE NERD! OK??

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino