Look, what do you want me to say Shippy? That I’m a whore? That I’ve slept with every man in NY and some in Brooklyn? Alright.

March 13, 2005

I cheated on a physics test once. It was physics 20, I don't know what the question was, but I'm pretty sure my teacher knew. I think she let me get away with it because she felt so sorry for me.

She told my brother, who is 4 years younger than me, when he was in her class that quote "your sister would have killed for your grades." Ummm what?

Who likes physics anyway?

I remember when I wanted to be a physics teacher. I think I was having a brain fart at the time. And ironically, I'll probably end up teaching physics, just because.

Today I was sitting in my stupid cashier booth, and I was thinking, it's only been an hour since I got here, and this stupid lady got mad at me, cause my boss came to sell me change and she wanted to pay because her baby was crying. And I wanted to tell her to close her window cause her baby was giving me a headache. But I didn't. There is way more RAGE at this job than you would normally think possible.

I haven't been at work for a month and everyone quit. I'm the fucking GLUE at that place. Even my boss quit. It's the craziest thing. I get this stupid promotion, but everyone else quits. And people are mad at me cause they weren't considered for the promotion, they just gave it to me. Well sorry, they phoned me while I was driving and asked me if I wanted it, and since I don't like talking and driving at the same time I said OK cause I thought they would get off the phone faster that way. So calm down.

I love how people freak out when you tell them to calm down, cause it's the exact opposite reaction.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino