I was a Rhythmic Gymnast

March 5, 2005

When I was a little kid, like say 7 maybe, I used to go to Gina's house and we would do rhythmic gymnastics. She got to take a class, but I could only do it at her house, cause my mom was aware of how completely uncool it was, and luckily she didn't force me to do it.

I wish I had pictures of us doing rhythmic gymnastics, but since I don't, I can imagine that it looks something like this:




Ahh so young and innocent, and that color combination is awesome.. I probably really did wear something like that, so the pic is in fact completely life like.

We were so young, so innocent.. a time before guys completely fucked up our lives. I wish things were still like that.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino