Down Some Pills... Up Some Hope

April 23, 2005

I'm so drunk. Drunk on my love for Nutella.. mmm chocolate spread. No wonder I'm fat, seriously, I never even had a chance.

Today I had a mental breakdown because I couldn't for the life of me remember the 3 Laws of Thermodynamics. And then I started freaking out, because maybe I'm losing memory with age, but I'm only 22. Not good.

And now I am seriously delrious because I've gotten like 4 hours of sleep for the past two days, combined! And I went to bed at 9:30 last night, so I could get lots of sleep for work, but I woke up refreshed at 10:30, and I was like, ok, I can sleep for 6.5 more hours, but I'll be sleepier in the morning. Because you're always sleepier if you sleep after you're refreshed than if you just get up. But I slept. And then I was Ms. Queen Bitch at work today. Haha.

Tomorrow will be worse.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino