Daylight Saving Time, Grrrrr

April 3, 2005

It's an exciting day, now when you click on the rad picture of Stompy in the sidebar, it takes you to his very own blog!

That's right, a blog just for Stompy & Nerd, all the cartoons are now located there, but I think I'll keep posting them here as well.

So, I hate daylight savings time, instead of getting up at 4:45am, I was actually getting up at 3:45am. Why me? It's not fun. I walked around all day being super cranky and bitchy and customers were yelling at me, and I almost told them all to fuck off. I really don't know how I'm going to do this for the next 5 months. Ohhhh, all I can do is complain about this stupid job.

I like my new manager now, he's trying to get us all a raise, so that would be super fun!

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino