Held up so High on such a Breakable Thread

April 14, 2005

OK, it's official. I totally hate the U of A. Non-transferrable credit. That is their answer to my official freak out of the century. So that's just freaking great. Three more chem classes for me to look super forward to.

And I mean if you think about it, it's not really that bad. I wanted to take two more anyway, so really they're only forcing me to take one more. But still, it vanquishes all dreams of me taking any Political Science. And I was really really really looking forward to that. Oh well, I wasn't put in physical harm today, so I have that going for me. I should be thankful I even get to go to University. I don't have to worry about where I step for fear of landmines and stuff like that (although we do have very bad drivers in Edmonton).

On the hair front... it's actually turned into a very nice pinky/red color, and I'm now totally digging it rather than trying to hunt Gina down and kill her.

You know who is really sexy? David Bowie. Have you seen him recently. Seriously yummy for an older man. George Cloony has nothing on him, and I know the rath from Angela I face from that comment, but it is soo true. I'm excited for his Tommy Hilfiggure (ok i have no idea how to spell that) ads. His wife is exceptionally beautiful, I think they'll be super rad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T READ THE BLOG IN SO LONG THAT I MISSED THIS BLASPHEMY ON THE INTERNET. George Clooney IS SO HOT--you absolutely cannot compare him to a wrinkly old man.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino