How Could Work be even better? Introduce some Racism, capital idea!

April 17, 2005

I've just found out that one of my coworkers is racist. She seems to have a problem with East-Indian people. I am so dissapointed. I happen to really like all kinds of people, and there are a few East-Indian people at work that I'm particulary fond of. So grrrrrr to her!

First there was stealing, then there was yelling, and now there's racism. I mean seriously, this place is like a mental institution on crack (and I mean no offence to people with mental dissabilities by this, not even a little offence).

But, honnestly, this is all starting to be too much for me. The gossip, the crazy customers, I'm just kind of starting to go nuts. Plus, I really dislike the red golf shirts that are our uniforms, and also seem to be some kind of punishment for things we've done wrong in other areas of our lives.

I want to quit. I want to sleep. I want the stupid fucking safe to balance for one fucking time. And I want to not remember that the safe doesn't balance because I bought some change and have $200 in my pocket when I'm halfway home and then have to drive all the way back to put the money back because that's the right fucking thing to do and then I have no money for gas.

Bed time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. you are fresh air in a world of smokestacks !

Stephanie said...

thank you!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino