You'd Better Take off those Dancing Pants or Someone is going to get Hurt

October 12, 2005

I forget what I was going to blog about. That's not good. Hmmm. Lost is on tonight. I should really study for EDU midterm, but ahh Lost is so good. Can't miss Lost nope nope. Hmmm still no idea what I was going to blog about.

Psych midterm was a fucking joke.

I was bitchy to a girl before the midterm. She was rudely talking super loud to her friend and was like "want to know how I remember what the hippocampus does? well it has 'camp' in it and so like you go to camp and you do stuff! haha!"

so I turned to her and I said "you know what makes more sense than that? it has 'campus' in it and you are in fact on campus LEARNING, yeah, campus, not camp"

and she proceeded with "oh! ha! that does make more sense! teehee fra la la"

I firmly believe that I should not be allowed to associate with 1st year students as I will probably kill them all.

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino