For all intensive Purposes...

April 24, 2006

It is still Sunday because blogger refused to let me publish stuff last night, and therefore it is Chad's birthday! Happy Birthday Chad!

Ok, since Davey and Screetus are confused, I shall explain. I received my Bachelor of Science 1 year ago, and I am working on my second degree. I simply meant that I cannot believe that I have that first degree, and that I have managed to finish half of this second degree, which is an after degree and is only 2 years long.

poster
I saw V for Vendetta tonight and it was nothing like I thought it was going to be. Although, I didn't really have any idea what it was about, it was awesome. Whatever I expected, this was not it, and I really really liked it so everyone should go and see it immediately.

I did manage to score a new pair of shoes yesterday and they are cute and so beyond comfortable that it's insane. Yes my friends, insane.
Like foot heaven.
Foot heaven for cuteness and comfort. A combination that is quite rare.

I stole this quote from Barbara, because she always has awesome quotes and today's resonated with me for obvious reasons:

"Is 'fat' really the worst thing a human being can be? Is 'fat' worse than 'vindictive', 'jealous', 'shallow', 'vain', 'boring' or 'cruel'? - JK Rowling

Song - The Sound of Settling - Death Cab for Cutie

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino