Keep on Rocking in the Free World

April 15, 2006

Thursday was kind of a gong show. We went drinking, predrinking at John's and then to the Druid. Corinne and Ashley were trying to set me up with J, Gina is trying to set me up with N, and I ended up sitting right between them. Fish geeks to the left of me, ummm "regular" people to the right of me?

N left early, J hooked up with Lyndsey.

We went back to John's after and there was a bit of a situation that I probably shouldn't elaborate on. I ended up getting only an hour of sleep because his floor is made of cement and that's just uncomfortable to sleep on - even with a foamy (which has nothing to do with the situation).

I can't believe it's finals, I don't feel like it is. I haven't really studied all that much yet and I have an exam in 3 days. Well, 3 exams in 3 days really. One after the other after the other. Then it's over. Back to work.


EDIT: last week my stupid fish jumped out of the tank during the night and he died on my bedroom floor. He was a big fish and I just can't get my mind around how he got out of the tank, as it is covered and there's only a small area like 1/4 inch wide that's uncovered. He knocked off the lid to the filter on his journey. And he was hard as a rock when I found him in the morning.

Song- Perfect Situation - Weezer

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino