Not Me Baby, I've Got you to Save Me

April 22, 2006

I'm obsessed with Tom Petty's Yer So Bad and I've listened to it like 6000 times over the last three days.Downtown2

It's just so good I could die of joy from listening.

Today was my last exam. It went well I think . The multiple choice was kinda tricky. Tricky little buggers, who knows what FOXP2 gene does? I dont think we talked about that in this class, but whatever. It's over.

I didn't go shoe shopping today, I'm going tomorrow. I'm taking mom with me so that she can pay for shoes. Genius.

It was a 3 hour exam, but it only took me an hour and 40 minutes to write. I don't know if that's good or not. I fell asleep on the floor outside the gym we wrote it in waiting for Angela. It was a good nap.
croos

You're not a student unless you can fall asleep anywhere. Seriously, that's the main thing I've learned over these degrees. (wow that's weird to say - degrees).

My transcipt says I have a degree, I find it hard to believe, it's kind of surreal. So anyway, as per usual, 10 minutes after finals are over I'm bored out of my mind. I don't work until Wednesday, I want time off, but I can feel the boredom seeping in. Time for cleaning and craftiness.

I've updated the blogroll in case anyone wants to take a look, a few new links that I should have added a while ago.UofA

The fish babies are getting big fast. It's weird because I didn't believe my mom when she told me they were bigger, but they sure are. And cute. I like fish babies. So cute. And so much easier than human childbirth, I mean, sure the mom can't eat because she carries the babies in her mouth, but imagine being able to just open your mouth and 30 babies swim out. Yeah, no pushing, just swimming, sounds good to me.

In a World Gone Mad, Yer so Bad

Song- Yer So Bad - Tom Petty

0 comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Should've Been a Super Villain... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino